Someone’s taken the matches out of my drawer, and I’m ready to break their neck. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not cos the matches are gone because I genuinely don’t give a shit. It’s that things that belong to me are being touched without my permission.
"1) do your laundry.
2) drink chamomile tea. with honey. no, don’t think about the calories,
3) get your baby photos out. and your kindergarden drawings. first grade notebooks. remember who you wanted to be back then. what’s changed?
4) watch your favorite show from when you were 11. no earphones. volume up.
6) take your camera and go for a walk. take photos of people you’ll never see again. try to capture moments, smiles, real ones. how many have you got?
7) watch kids ice skate.
8) join them.
9) tell someone you miss them. mean it.
10) get your laundry out of the dryer. put your pjs on while they’re still warm.
11) hug your hot water bottle.
12) watch: before sunset.
13) you will be ok. you will get through today."
- m.v., thirteen ways to make a bad day better. (via findingwordsforthoughts)
Currently sitting on my bed and barely awake. If I fall asleep now, mum and dad will come home and just tell me off because I should be in class. But, I really don’t want to be alone right now, ya feel? Need human interaction to keep me sane. But, everyone I wanna see has a lecture, or I’m too chicken to ask if they’re free. *sigh*
"I know girls who spill I’m sorry’s from their mouths like they pump blood
to their veins.
Sometimes, I am one.
I know girls who apologize for asking
to go to the bathroom in class,
who apologize for everything
because they feel like they are taking
up more than their fair share of space
on this planet.
Everything starts with an I’m sorry
and ends with one too,
constant bookends that we don’t
even notice anymore.
We delete her apology the way we
delete likes and ums from speech.
I know girls with ten times more apologies
and I wonder how often they hear
You’re more than okay."
- "I’m Sorry" by Claire Luisa (via tanghuijuan)
(Source: claireluisa, via wanderlusting-youth)
Anonymous said: Do you mind if I ask what you're currently studying? Also, I think I love you a little bit! Keep going, friend, stay brilliant. xx
Of course not. ^_^ I’m currently studying Classical Arabic (also known as Qur’anic Arabic). And thank you, that’s very kind of you, you lovely soul. x
Why can I not keep my eyes open pls.
I no longer care about many of the things in which I used to be heavily invested. I don’t know whether I’m growing and simply developing interest elsewhere or becoming numb to the world
"We are outraged when an Indian police officer tells a rape victim she should marry her attacker but not when a California judge says a woman wasn’t really raped because she didn’t put up enough of a fight. We are outraged at 24,000 rapes in India but not 188,380 in America."
Hoopstatic - First World Problems
I really recommend reading the entire article. Trigger warning for discussion of rape and rape culture - it’s a tough article but very important.
(Thanks to byunbbi for submitting)
(Source: stfusexists, via chrystelmeth)
I’ve been here for four hours now, and I’m actually pretty hungry. What to do, what to do.
Anonymous said: do you know where I can buy cheap therapy? it sounds so good
I sure do, buddy. Here you go. It is good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. x
Also, I’ve done more writing today than I’ve done in a very long time. Maybe it’s part of feeling shitty and having no brick walls to crush my knuckles against. Or maybe it’s the shitty coffee doing the talking today. I don’t know, man.
I could go home and eat, but mum and dad have gone shopping, which means my little brother is home with his flu, and I just really don’t wanna look at him right now.